Are you a parent, grandparent or carer and live in the Frimley Health and Care area covering East Berkshire, Surrey Heath and North East Hampshire and Farnham (that includes Ascot, Bracknell, Windsor and Maidenhead, Slough and North East Hampshire and Farnham)?
We are offering you 24/7 free access to NHS-backed, online parenting courses and guides which include top tips from childcare, education and NHS health experts. Topics include:
Understanding your pregnancy, labour, birth and your baby
Understanding your baby
- Understanding your child with additional needs
Understanding your child 0 to 19 years
Understanding your teenager’s brain
- Understanding Your Child Mental Health and Wellbeing
Sign up for free by following these easy steps:
- Click here www.inourplace.co.uk. This takes you to the ‘Our Place’ website
- Choose the ‘Green Button’ to apply the access code.
- Apply access code PARENTING if you live in East Berkshire or North East Hampshire and Farnham
Apply access code ACORN if you live in Surrey
- Create your account
- Sign in and start learning!